T & C
Please note that the images on www.cteak.com.my are for illustration purposes only, and actual color may be slightly different due to
- Viewing angle.
All prices stated on www.cteak.com.my are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing; CT Teak reserves the right to amend prices as and when deemed necessary.
- Items placed in the shopping cart are not reserved until check-out is complete.
- Customer need to keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes, by using the relevant sections of the website.
Your order details will be sent to your email.
- Item and Delivery Details for Online Orders cannot be changed via the website.
5. All the customisation ordered are not able to change the details/design once the deposit has been paid and the deposit is not retunarble for customisation order.
SELF-COLLECTION OF PURCHASED ITEMS
Self-collection for items purchased www.cteak.com.my may only be performed at CT Teak’s showroom, at B22-G, 1 Jalan Zuhal U5/178, Star Avenue Commercial Centre, Section U5, Subang, 40150 Selangor, Malaysia. (1 Km from Subang Airport)
The opening hours are as follows:
- 9.30am – 12pm, 1pm – 4pm (Mondays – Friday) Watsapp or Call us for private viewing
- Saturday and Sunday 2pm-4pm.
- Standard delivery charges apply to orders that require our delivery and installation services. The prevailing rates are charged per address per trip, at RM120 within Klang Valley (Willayah Persekutuan and Selangor). The other West Malaysia States will be ranging between RM200 or depending on the location and item(s). Delivery charges are waived for purchases valued over RM5000.
- The delivery charges for East Malaysia (Sarawak and Sabah) will be quoted based on location and item(s).
BEFORE YOUR DELIVERY
5 working days before your delivery, please ensure that all outstanding/balance payments have been made (either at any CTeak showroom, direct bank in or on www.cteak.com.my ).
Our Customer Service team will contact you via text (SMS/ Whasapp/Wechat/email) that is provided by the customers 3 working days prior to your delivery date to advise the delivery timing.
- To change your delivery address or date, please contact CT Teak’s Customer Service line (+603-80605882) at least 3 working days prior to your delivery date.
SERVICING, RETURNS, AND CANCELLATIONS
Please note that only items purchased from CT Teak are eligible for after-sales servicing/repairs.
Please allow our service team to contact you within 2-3 days of receiving your email, call or text massage.
To report a defective product or request for after-sales servicing/repairs, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Your alpha-numeric sales order number.
- A photograph of the whole item.
- A close-up photograph of the defective area, or the area that requires servicing/repairs.
- Please note that any reported defects will be subject to review, and CTeak reserves the right to refute any claims and services provided for items perceived to be defective.
- In the event that an item is deemed to be defective by CT Teak, CT Teak reserves the right to determine if the item may be returned, exchanged for an identical and/or similar item, or if repair services may be performed instead.
In the event a defective item is exchanged for a new item of
- Lower value – the difference in sales amount will be refunded to the customer.
- Higher value – the difference in sales amount must be collected at any CTeak showroom, or via online payment before the next delivery date.
CT Teak’s product warranty is valid for 12 calendar months effective from the date of delivery, and only covers manufacturing defects (such as crack).
Cushions and Cushion covers are excluded from warranty
- Cushions and Cushion covers are excluded from warranty
CT Teak's product warranty is valid for manufacturing defects only, and excludes damages caused by:
- Wear and tear.
- Inappropriate maintenance methods.
Pest infestations introduced by external sources and/or existing infestations at the delivery address.
- As wood is a natural material, please note that the following are not considered as manufacturing defects:
- Shades/Colour tones of wooden products.
- Tree ring marks.
- Marks from the knots of the tree.
- Dark lines/patches caused by natural oil content.
- Slight variances in the delivered product's measurements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. GENERAL TERMS
The Customer agrees to contract with the Seller subject to these terms and conditions of sale. No variation to or alteration of these terms and conditions will bind the Seller unless made in writing and acknowledged by an authorized representative of the Seller.
After the signing of a sales order by the Customer, any request for a change of delivery details or the Products and/or Consignment Goods purchased must be made by the Customer in writing to the Seller at least three(3) working days before the Products and/or Consignment Goods are delivered to the Customer. The Seller has the absolute discretion to agree to or reject such requests made by the Customer.
No cancellation of sales orders will be entertained by the Seller once the invoice is issued and sent to customer.
Deposit will not be refunded once customer has paid the deposit for their purchase which mean customer has agreed to the terms and conditions upon purchase
Any balance payment due under sales orders shall be made by the Customer at any of the Seller’s showrooms or direct bank in before the allocated date of delivery. In situations whereby the Customer completes payment for the purchased Product at the point of delivery, the Seller reserves the right to limit the payment mode to Cash only, and reject other modes of payment such as cheque and/or credit/debit cards.
- Title to the purchased Products and/or Consignment Goods shall remain with the Seller until full payment has been made by the Customer for the purchased Products and/or Consignment Goods. Risk in the purchased Products and/or Consignment Goods shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the purchased Products and/or Consignment Goods to the Customer.
All prices reflected on www.cteak.com.my or any of the Seller’s printed materials are
- In Malaysia Ringgit (RM) and
- Correct at the time of publishing.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the prices of any of its Products and/or Consignment goods at its absolute discretion or discrimination due to human error on the pricing.
- During the sale event from time to time, refunds for any difference in prices will be not entertained for all the items that are sold before the promotion or campaign has started including one (1) day before it starts. The seller reserves the right to deny any requests for such situation.
- Any refunds on deposit on the customization products will not be entertained once the manufacturing process has been started due to the purchased of materials and the allocation of manpower to manufacture the products.
3. DELIVERY AND STORAGE OF PRODUCTS
The Seller reserves the right to impose a Delivery charge on all purchases, unless specified otherwise. The Seller reserves the right to amend the monetary cost of Delivery charges in its absolute discretion.
Deliveries of Products and/or Consignment Goods may only be performed on a date which has been agreed upon by the Seller and the Customer, and as stipulated in the sales order or such other date which the Seller may agree to in its absolute discretion.
Deliveries are subject to available delivery slots. The Seller reserves the right to reschedule a delivery if necessary, but remains obliged to inform the Customer about any changes made to the delivery schedule. If the Customer wishes to reschedule a delivery, it must be communicated to the Seller in at least three (3) days prior to the initial delivery date.
The Customer shall provide an accurate delivery address and full contact details to the Seller. The Seller shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay, failure or error in delivering the Products and/or Consignment Goods due to a lack of clarity or legibility in the details provided by the Customer on the sales order.
The Seller’s delivery services only include transportation and assembly of most recently purchased Products, and the removal of packaging materials (of Products). The Seller reserves the right to decline any or all of the following service requests:
- Disposal of other items.
- Dismantling of other items.
- Shifting of other items from one area of the delivery address to another.
Installing of any other components.
Any person who accepts delivery of purchased Products on behalf of the Customer at the place of delivery must be of at least 18 years of age as of the date of delivery, and shall be deemed as the Customer’s Representative. The Customer’s Representative is duly authorized by the Customer to inspect the Products and/or Consignment goods and to accept delivery on the Customer’s behalf. The acceptance by such representative(s) shall be binding upon the Customer.
By signing on the delivery order, the Customer or the Customer’s Representative
- Accepts the purchased Products and/or Consignment goods and
- Acknowledges that the correct quantities have been delivered and
The purchased Products and/or Consignment goods are in good and merchantable condition without manufacturing defects.
- The Seller may, at its absolute discretion, enlist third-party logistics service providers to deliver purchased Products to the Customer. To ensure that the purchased Products and/or Consignment goods are delivered, the Seller may disclose the Customer’s contact details and delivery address to such third-party logistics service providers.
5. FORCE MAJEURE
- The Seller shall not be liable to the Customer for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss and/or expense, whether contemplated by the Parties or not, including loss of profit and/or loss of opportunity suffered by the Customer or claims by any third party against the Customer arising out of or in connection with the sale of the Products and/or Consignment goods.
6. PRODUCT WARRANTY
The Seller warrants the purchased Products against manufacturing defects for a period of twelve (12) calendar months from the date of delivery (the “Warranty Period”) except cushions and covers.
In the event that a purchased Product contains manufacturing defects and provided that the purchased Products have been
- Delivered by the Seller’s designated delivery staff and
If customer has found any defects due to manufacturing, customer may request assistance from the Seller to repair the purchased Product within the Warranty Period.
The Product Warranty provided by the Seller in this Clause shall not apply to the following Products:
- Cushions and covers
- As-is items/Clearance items
- Display/Last piece items
- Products on which adjustments were made at the customer’s request (customization).
- Complimentary items
The Product Warranty provided by the Seller in this Clause does not warrant damages caused by and/or to the Products as a result of
- Wear and tear,
- Inappropriate maintenance methods
Pest infestations introduced to the Product by external sources.
The following actions involving the Products will result in a void Product Warranty:
- Customization works done to a Product by either the Customer or a third-party, including but not limited to (a) Staining or Varnishing, (b) Installation of locks, casters or additional hinges, and (c) Changes made to the structure or build of the Products.
- Customization item(s) that is agreed by customer upon purchase
Moving of a delivered Product to an address which differs from that which was specified on the original Sales Order. This also applies to Products that are transported out of Malaysia.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse any requests made by the Customer for services, exchanges or refunds for Products which are found, after a Product review conducted by the Seller’s representatives, to have no manufacturing defects.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the warranty contained in this Clause does not apply to Consignment Goods. The Seller expressly states that no warranty whatsoever is given by the Seller to the Customer in relation to Consignment Goods. In some cases, the manufacturer of the Consignment Goods may provide warranty on the relevant Consignment Goods and in such cases, the Customer should approach the manufacturer directly when Consignment Goods are found to be defective. The Seller will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential injury, loss or damage whatsoever that may be caused to the Customer arising from or as a result of the Customer’s use of the Consignment Goods.
The Products sold by the Seller are to be used for the purposes and in the manner for which they are designed.
Due to the varying nature of raw materials (in particular, natural teak wood), the color, texture, appearance and odour of the Products delivered to the Customer may vary slightly from the pieces displayed in the Seller’s showrooms. Such variations are not defects and do not compromise the quality of the purchased Products. The Seller reserves the right to dispute or refuse claims relating to the aforementioned properties. The Seller is not obliged to entertain requests for Products to have similar and/or identical colour tones, patterns and/or markings.
Due to constraints in the availability of raw materials or other reasons, the Seller may make minor modifications to the designs of some Products in order to improve the efficacy and/or safety of such Products. As such, the purchased Product may differ slightly in actual construction from the pieces displayed in the Seller’s showrooms.
Images on www.cteak.com.my are for illustration purposes only, and may not be an accurate representation of the actual colours/grains of the Products.
The Seller shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential injury, loss or damage whatsoever that may be caused to the Customer arising from or as a result of any act or omission by any Party, including the Seller.
In the event that the Seller is liable to the Customer for any reasons under these terms and conditions, the Seller’s aggregate liability shall be limited to the price of the purchased Product from which damage was suffered by the Customer.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia and the Parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts.
Personal Data Protection: Any personal information provided by the Customer shall not be disclosed or disseminated to any third party, unless the Seller is required to, to
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations,
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Seller as required or permitted by law,
- fulfill deliveries for orders of Products, and
- communicate marketing messages to Customers,